Participate in our program in any number of ways!
- Check our "processor" page for a participating game processor near you
- Indicate to your processor that you wish to donate your whole game to the MSAH program - there is no cost to you!
- You can also choose to "Give a Pound" - process your game at your expense and let the processor know you would like to give a pound or two of the processed meat to our program
- Know that your game donation stays in your area to feed the needy in your community
- Send us your name, address, phone number and email address
- We'll add you to our volunteer roster
- MSAH always needs assistance in spreading the word about our program
- Check to see that your neighborhood retail hunting and fishing licensee displays our MSAH material at their register
- When purchasing a hunting or fishing license, make sure the cashier asks you if you wish to make a donation to MSAH
- Your contribution by check is a tax-deductible charitable contribution
- You can also donate to MSAH when you purchase your hunting and fishing licenses
- Your money goes to helping maintain our network of processors and food banks
Any way you donate - game, time or money - you get the satisfaction of knowing that 100% of your contribution will go directly into programs that channel precious natural resources into opportunities for a better community!
P.O. Box 5127
Warren, MI 48090-5127